GO Let Us Know
- Receipt or invitation card can be used to enter
- Survey completion earns entry to monthly draw
- Copy of the prize draw rules are available online
Sometimes all it takes to get a customer to share some insight on a recent store visit is a little monetary incentive. GO Outdoors is offering exactly that by giving its customers a chance to win a £100 store gift card in exchange for participating in its online customer survey. Those who want to take the store up on its generous offer can do so by going to the GO Let Us Know page and entering a store number, till number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and amount spent on the purchase. Once all of the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed to the question and answer section of the survey. Those who are having problems locating the information needed to begin can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the right hand side of the GO Let Us Know page (required information will be numbered and boxed in red).
Sounds easy enough. What else should I know?
- The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain who are over 18 years old
- 5 GO Outdoors gift cards valued at £100 each will be awarded for each month
- Prize winners will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the draw
- No cash or other alternative (in part or in full) will be awarded in lieu of prizes
- Winners who can’t be contacted within 24 hours risk prize draw disqualification
Those who received in invitation card can begin the online survey process by entering the survey code shown on the invite (sample image of invitation shows where the code can be found). Participants who want to take a peak at the rules associated with the prize draw can do so by clicking the Prize Draw Rules link posted at the bottom of the Go Let Us Know page. Those who want to find out the names and counties of the prize winners can do so by contacting one of the participating GO Outdoors stores.
GO Outdoors Contact Information
- Cuthbert House, Arley Street, Sheffield S2 4QP
- 0330 008 1555