Green Dot TGIW
- Email and card number can be used to make a spin
- Spins can be earned with purchases or Direct Deposit
- Copy of Winners List is available upon written request
A quick $500 cash injection into a cardholder’s account seems like a fair exchange for the effort it takes to click a mouse and spin a virtual wheel. Green Dot cardholders who have made an eligible purchase or received a Direct Deposit can try to make this happen by participating in the Green Dot Thank Goodness It’s Wednesday Spin and Win Game. Participants will need to go to the Green Dot TGIW page and enter the last 4 digits of a card number along with an email address to take a spin for a shot at the $500 Grand Prize. Those who have yet to sign up for a Green Dot card can do so by clicking the Get a Card Now! link and entering a name (first and last), email address, street address, and zip code.
Any rules I should know about?
- Gets rolling on July 17th, 2017 and comes to a close on October 23rd, 2017 (can only spin on Wednesdays)
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years old AND the age of majority in their jurisdiction
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 56 First Prizes, 210 Second Prizes, and 6,720 Third Prizes awarded
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes available to be awarded in the promotion comes to $47,600
Participants who want to take a minute or two to review the full Official Rules can do so by clicking the link posted at the Green Dot TGIW page. Those with the urge to uncover the names of the prize winners can request a copy of the Winners List by writing to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 by December 18th, 2017.
Green Dot TGIW Spin and Win Game Sponsor
- Green Dot Corporation – PO Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117-0100