Holiday 5 Energizer
- Receipt can be uploaded or sent via email
- Verification of the receipt earns $5 reward
- Participants will earn entry to sweepstakes
Notice is sure to be taken anytime a product GIVES BACK to the customers who support it. With that having been said, there is sure to be plenty of attention paid to the $5 Reward Offer that Energizer currently has on the table. Those who have recently gone out and purchased over $15 worth of Energizer batteries in a single transaction can now upload the purchase receipt to receive a $5 reward. The redemption process can be initiating by going to the Holiday 5 Energizer page and clicking the Get Stared button. After clicking the button it will be necessary to enter an email address prior to uploading a photo of the receipt showing the purchase of $15 or more in Energizer batteries. Once the receipt has been validated customers will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the $5 reward. Walmart, Home Depot, and Target customers will receive their reward in the form of a egift card while Walgreens customers will receive a gift card by mail. Batteries purchased from all other retailers will earn a reward in the form of the selected reward type.
A Look at the Terms & Conditions of the Offer
- Begins on October 1st, 2017 and runs into the spring before ending March 31st, 2018
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at entry
- Residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19 and those of Mississippi must be 21
- Maximum of 4 rewards (of any combination) per person/household/email address
Upon completion of the registration and validation process customers will receive entry into a weekly sweepstakes for a chance at winning the total amount of purchases shown on the receipt that was uploaded (up to a total of $500). Prize winners will be selected by random drawings held approximately 5 days following the close of each applicable entry period. The full Terms & Conditions of the offer and the Official Rules of the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the links posted at the bottom of the Holiday 5 Energizer page. Those who prefer to email in the receipt can do so by sending it to email@example.com.
- Energizer Brands, LLC – Saint Louis, MO 63141