Humana Big Book
- Enter a zip code to view Medicare plans in any given area in the US
- Customers can compare plans and enroll
- The website is operated by Humana – 1-888-332-6857 – Humana Correspondence Office, P.O. Box 14601, Lexington KY 40512-4601
All benefit plans offered at the Humana Big Book service are part of Part A, Part B, and Part D. The service can also be used to find a pharmacy, prescription service, doctors, and hospitals in any given area in the US that has a zip code. Please note Humana is a Medicare Advantage organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract in which enrollment in a Humana plan depends on contract renewal.
Popular Humana Plans?
- HumanaChoice PPO
- Gold Choice PFFS
- Walmart Rx Plan PDP (drug plan)
- Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan L
All benefit information provided consist of a short summary and users should contact Humana with further information about plan limitations, copayments and restrictions that may apply. Users can filter plans from highest to lowest or lowest to highest in relation to Humana premium, medical and prescription plans. Most Plans are available in Portable Document Format as long as the user has Adobe.
- American managed health care company
- Over 13 million customers in the USA
- The firm caters to poor people who live in run down areas of major cities
David A. Jones, Sr. and Wendell Cherry founded Humana under the name Extendicare and at the time had no idea this little nursing home would one day turn into a billion dollar business. Any questions about Humana can be directed to 1-888-332-6857 TTY Users: 711 Hours: 7 Days a week 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.