Informed Delivery USPS
- New users can register for a free account
- Existing users can complete login process
- Technical support is available by phone
Many have likely thought about how nice it would be to know what was coming in the mail BEFORE it arrives. Believe it or not, such thoughts are no longer reserved only for those visiting fantasy land thanks to Informed Delivery by USPS. Those who want to check out the new reality of being able to take a quick preview of incoming letter sized mail pieces can begin by going to the Informed Delivery USPS page and confirming the desired address is eligible to receive the service. Once an account has been set up users will have the ability to receive notifications from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Those who have already signed up for an account can gain access by clicking the Sign In button and entering a username along with a password. Users who have forgotten a username or password can click the links posted under the login fields at the Informed Delivery USPS page to begin the account recovery process.
Roger that. What else can I accomplish once I’m signed up?
- Interact with incoming mail and packages on the secure USPS online dashboard
- Grayscale images of the exterior address side of letter-sized mail can be viewed
- The delivery status of packages can be checked (including the scheduled arrival)
- Those who will not be home for the delivery of a package can leave instructions
- Email and/or text notifications can be set up to track delivery status of a package
- Those who have missed a delivery can schedule for the mail to be redelivered
It should be noted that those who have forgotten a username will need to go through the process of creating a new account. Users who have forgotten a password can create a new one by having a temporary password sent via email. Whether or not the service is available in a certain area can be quickly checked by entering a zip code into the search bar located towards the top of the Informed Delivery USPS page. Customers who are experiencing issues with USPS applications can try reaching out to the Technical Support Team between the hours of 8 AM and 8:30 PM ET Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 6 PM ET on Saturdays.
USPS Technical Support Team Phone Number