Inmate Financial Credits Online
- Purchase commissary credits with IFS
- Pay with your credit card
- Purchase commissary credits online
In the debate about crime and punishment, what’s often overlooked is that most folks in prison still have connections to the outside world. They are brothers and sisters and sons and daughters and mothers and fathers to people who live outside the penal system. And being cutoff from the outside world can be difficult. Naturally, many loved ones want to make life on the inside as pleasant as possible for those who are doing the time. This often involves purchasing commissary credits that inmates can redeem for items sold in the penal system. Before, folks had to go to an actual drop-off center and make a deposit, but now, with the help of the IFS Electronic Commissary Credit Purchase System, folks can by credits directly online.
How to purchase commissary credits with IFC
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Click the “Login” tab to create a username and password
- Click the “Deposit Money Now” tab on the homepage
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Select your method of payment and complete the transaction
With IFC, paying for commissary credits couldn’t be easier. They accept most major credit cards, including Visa and MasterCard. All credit card transactions are verified by Authorize.Net, which offers the utmost in security and data protection. IFC values their customers privacy, and as such they will not share personal data with outside legal entities except in the case IFC is served with a subpoena.
- Inmate Financial, P.O. Box 278, Monterey, LA 71354