Investigation Discovery Go Activate
- Provider must be selected to begin
- Discovery contact info is available
Most fans of the Investigation Discovery channel understand that the station has a way about leaving its viewers begging for more. Those who consider this to be a fair statement can get their fix by watching live streams and full episodes over the web or through use of a device with Investigation Discovery Go. Viewers who have a device that needs to be activated can begin the process by going to the Investigation Discovery Go Activate page and selecting a television provider (DIRECTV, XFINITY, U-verse, Optimum, Spectrum, Cox, Cable One, Frontier, Mediacom, and WOW! are featured). After selecting the appropriate provider users will be redirected to the provider’s site where login must be completed before finalizing the device activation. Those who do not see their provider in the featured icons at the Investigation Discovery Go Activate page can scroll down to view a complete list of all participating providers.
More on Investigation Discovery Go
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store for the best viewing experience on mobile devices
- The website and the app provide a live stream allowing viewers to watch content wherever and whenever
- New episodes will usually be added to Investigation Discovery Go the morning after the original air date
- A limited selection of episodes can be viewed without signing into a provider (list is frequently updated)
- The app is available for iOS and Android and will work with most iOS and Android phones and tablets
Those who do not see their provider anywhere at the Investigation Discovery Go Activate page are encouraged to check back often as hard work is being done to add more. Customers with corporate related questions about Discovery Communications, Inc. may want to try getting in touch with the company’s world headquarters.
Discovery Communications, Inc. World Headquarters
- One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910