Kelly Services My People Net
- User ID and password are needed to gain access
- Extensive time entry tutorial can be referenced
- Employee Services support is available by phone
Anything that has to do with GETTING PAID is usually pretty high up there on the most employees’ priority lists. With that being said, it stands to reason that many are likely to make the Kelly Services My People Net portal one of their most visited pages. The process of gaining access to the portal can be completed in just a few moments by entering a User ID and account password before hitting the Login button. Users who feel the need for speed (who doesn’t in this fast-paced society?) can opt to check the Remember Me box to have their credentials saved for an expedited account access process in the future. Problems with gaining access to the Kelly Services My People Net portal can be addressed by using the self-help options found under the Trouble signing in? link (posted underneath the login fields). Employees who could use a helping hand can take a few minutes to review the time entry tutorial and guides prior to logging in.
A Quick Browse Through the Tutorial
- Employees can login to record hours worked to be submitted before the deadline
- Approval requests will be sent to authorize hours worked (punch that time card!)
- Hours will be sent to the payroll department for check issuance after being approved
- Passwords are case-sensitive and should be entered EXACTLY as they were created
- A time card for a period may be reopened and modified depending on the status
Those who are new to the Kelly Services My People Net portal must register for an account in order to gain access. The registration process can be initiated by clicking the Create an Account link and entering a first name, last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and email address. Those with questions regarding pay status are encouraged to contact the Automated Paycheck Hotline (nice to have immediate support for something so important!). Employees who are missing pay or those with payment amount questions can get help by calling the Payroll Support Hotline (again immediate over the phone support is key).
Kelly Services My People Net Contact Phone Numbers
- Automated Paycheck Hotline – 800-762-8011
- Payroll Support Hotline – 866-535-5948