- Allows a customer to register for the LifeProof Total Water Protection Program
- To register the customer will need the LifeProof registration number, purchase receipt of the case and Internet connection
- The website is operated by LifeProof – 877-394-6001
The TWPP Limited Warranty includes coverage of your electronic device as a consequence of water damage due to a material or workmanship defect of the LifeProof case and available through selected LifeProof retailers only. Product registration guarantees the device will be repaired, fixed or replaced for up to one full year from the time of purchase.
Other LifeProof TWPP Notes
- Any questions about any of the protection program by LifeProof can be directed to TWPP department by calling 877-394-6001 (open 24 hours a day, 364 days a year)
- At this time the TWPP Limited Warranty is not available for purchase and can only be had by authorized retailers
- The warranty is available at no cost at most LifeProof retailers (except the shaddy ones)
- Customers are encouraged to perform a water test on the case for 30 minutes without the device (i.e. Galaxy S4) inside to ensure the product works
- Once the “water test” has been completed there should be zero tracer of H20 inside the case (if there is please contact customer service ASAP)
- The TWPP warranty offer is available for US residents ONLY and is good for one year from the date of purchase
Please note the LifeProof warranty cover the following devices iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina and iPad Ai. Please note it will be hard to claim any damage that IS NOT water related under the TWPP policy (including cracked or shattered devices).