- Email address can be used to sign in
- New users can register for an account
- Wellvation contact information available
Any online platform with a main focus of as important as employee wellness deserves a user-friendly account access process (to say the very least!). With that being said, those with an account on the Manage Well platform would likely refer to the login process as being user-friendly AND THEN SOME. Upon arrival access can be gained in a matter of seconds (literally) by entering an email address along with an account password before clicking the Login button. Those who aren’t quite satisfied with the few seconds it takes to login can make the process go even quicker by clicking the Remember My Email Address box to have it pre-populated for future use (if it can be done faster might take the plunge!). Users who are being blocked from Manage Well platform access due to a forgotten password can request to have an email sent with a reset link (the link will be sent to the email address used when registering for the account).
Wait, what exactly is Manage Well?
- Includes an entire suite of programs, activities, challenges, and events for employees
- Is fun, engaging, and highly customizable to a company’s employee population needs
- Helps employers focus on the most prevalent health risks facing the worksite (IDEAL!)
- Provides tool kits that can help employees lose weight, move more, and eat healthier
- Functions in a fun and educational manner with proven health and well being resources
First time users who need to create a Manage Well account can begin by clicking the Sign Up tab entering the unique ID provided by the employer. Those who need a hint with the Employee ID should take note that it is usually a number preceded by a few letters in the name of the employer (shouldn’t be all that hard to figure out). After the Employee ID has been entered a date of birth must be filtered into the drop down box prior to hitting the Continue button to proceed with the account creation process. Those with questions about the Manage Well platform can try contacting Wellvation by phone or through mail correspondence (just start dialing or typing!).
Wellvation Contact Information
- 15600 36th Avenue North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55446