Morgan Stanley My Retirement
- Clients can obtain account MS retirement information on to include Balance Information, Recent and Pending Transactions, Fund Performance(up or down, hopefully up), A Detailed Market Summary, Stock Quotes and Investment Education
- The service also provides a variety of updates from the state of the art Standard & Poor’s Learning Center
- The site is managed by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC – (888) 932-6772 OR 212-761-4000 (LOCAL) – 1585 Broadway, New York, NY 10036 (HQ)
Please note the Morgan Stanley My Retirement Service is associated with ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc. 973-974-5000) who provides record keeping services for MS clients. Morgan Stanley offers a network of more than 16,000 Financial Advisors to better prepare and education old people about the future of retirement.
Wealth Planning is a crucial step when preparing for retirement and most advisors insist it should begin as early as age 30. Here are a few features of wealth planning according to Morgan Stanley:
- Saving for College (assuming children are involved)
- Ready for Retirement
- Investing (think stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Managing Risk (high risk early in life)
- Insurance (life, home owners and even auto insurance even though less and less younger people are driving)
- Hedging Concentrated Positions
- Strategic Borrowing
- Charitable Giving (give back to the community)
- Transfer of Wealth (how to ensure individual wealth can be passed down from generation to generation)
- Money and Values
- Your Wealth and Your Business
Who in the world is Morgan Stanley?
- New York City based financial service firm
- Founded in 1935 by Henry S. Morgan and Harold Stanley and was a result of the Glass–Steagall Act
- Operates in the following businesses Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management
Morgan Stanley is a multi billion dollar firm with operations in more than 40 countries across the globe. The firm specializes in investment banking and has an annual revenue exceeding 30 billion US Dollars on an annual basis.