My Bassett Health Connection
- Username and password can be used to login
- Activation code can be used to register account
- Assistance is available by phone or FAQ list
When it comes to the topic of health most providers understand that patients deserve an easy process to help manage and receive their health-related information. Patients who have been seen by a Basset Healthcare Network provider can have exactly that by utilizing the convenient My Bassett Health Connection online portal. Those who received an activation code at their recent healthcare provider visit can begin the account creation process by clicking the Sign Up Now button and entering the code along with a Social Security Number and date of birth. Patients who DO NOT have an activation code will need to hit the Request One Now link and complete a form with a first name, last name, date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, zip code, home phone number, email address. Prior to submitting the request form a location, date, or provider’s name of the most recent visit must be entered.
What else can you tell me about My Bassett Health Connection Portal?
- Patients can request medical appointments and view health summaries and test results
- Can be used to request prescription renewals and access health information resources
- Allows patients to communicate electronically and securely with their medical care team
- The MyBassett Health Connection is a free service offered to Bassett Health patients
Existing users who need to gain access to the My Bassett Health Connection Portal can do so by entering a username and password. Those who can’t come up with their credentials can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the login fields. Patients who require help can try reviewing the posted FAQs or calling 800-BASSETT (800-227-7388).
Bassett Healthcare Network
- One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY 13326