My IT Works Pay: How to Enter Your Account
- Distributor ID or email is needed to login
- Frequently Asked Questions list available
- Customer support is provided by phone
Working on commission has its ups and downs but one thing that can’t be disputed is the joy of getting paid. Getting paid commission is becoming a little more convenient thanks to the It Works! Prepaid Visa Card. Those who have been fortunate enough to receive one of these beauties can get it activated by going to the My IT Works page and logging in with a Distributor ID or email address. Once logged in the Activate Card link can be clicked to proceed with the activation process (card cannot be used until it has been activated and the Cardholder Agreement has been accepted). Those who aren’t around a computer can take care of the activation process by calling the number shown on the back of the card. Cardholders who have forgotten their account password can begin the reset process by clicking the Forgot Your Password? link posted under the login fields at the My It Works page (see above sample).
How does It Works! work?
- It Works! will create an account automatically at the time the first commission payment is generated
- An activation email will be sent with a link included that will direct cardholders to the activation process
- Smartphone users can access the My It Works mobile site or download the app (iTunes and Google Play)
- Account holders may transfer the balance of their It Works! Pay Portal to any bank account in their country
After clicking the Forgot Your Password? link the reset process can be started by verifying the account email address. After verifying the email address a message will be sent with instructions on how to reset the password. Those who wish to view a comprehensive list of information regarding It Works! can click the FAQs link posted at the bottom of the My It Works page. Cardholders with questions can call for live support 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
It Works! Support