My PN Gaming Portal: How to Enter
- Users can enter using their established login credentials
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
Nowadays most folks are no strangers to online portals. With that being said, an online portal that provides easy functionality is becoming more and more sought after. For example, those who use the My PN Gaming portal should have no issues when it comes to functionality. In order to complete the easy login process, users need only enter a username and account password before clicking the Login button. Meanwhile, those who are having problems logging in due to a forgotten password can begin by clicking the link located below the login fields. After clicking the link, the user will have the options of either entering just a username or a username along with an access code to recover the account.
More on the My PN Gaming Portal
- The portal is available in a variety of different languages (14 of them to be exact)
- Users should access the portal with Firefox 61, Internet Explorer 11, or Chrome 69
- Those who don’t know their username should contact their administrator for help
In order to change the language displayed on-screen, the user must utilize the drop down box located at the top right hand side of the portal. Please note that those who use a browser different from the 3 recommended may experience unexpected results.
Reasons to Work at Penn National Gaming
- Medical Coverage – The company offers competitive benefits for medical and RX
- Vision & Dental – Those eyes and teeth are a very important aspect of overall health
- 401(k) – Simply put one of the smartest thing an employee can take advantage of
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs – Always nice to get some help with education costs
Penn National Gaming has 40 locations spread throughout 18 different states. Those with questions for the company can try reaching out to the Penn National offices in Wyomissing, PA.
Penn National Gaming Contact Information
- 825 Berkshire Blvd., Wyomissing, PA 19610
- Phone – 610-373-2400
- Fax – 610-373-4966