My Relationship Rewards: How to Enter
- Username needed to complete login
- New users can complete registration
- Username retrieval process available
It pretty much goes without saying that one of the best things about making a purchase using plastic is the free rewards that can be earned on most cards. Many should be glad to hear that these rewards aren’t just for CREDIT cards any longer. Those who carry a Relationship Rewards DEBIT card likely aren’t complaining about the reward of 1 point that can earned for every $4 spent on a debit card signature transaction. The rewards earned from use of this exciting debit card can easily be redeemed online by going to the My Relationship Rewards page and logging in with a username and password. New cardholders who have yet to sign up for an online account can begin the registration process by entering the name of the primary account holder, zip code, and last 6 digits of the card number. Those who want to see what rewards are available can do so by clicking the Browse Sample Rewards button posted at the My Relationship Rewards page.
Samples of My Relationship Rewards
- Black & Decker Travel Cooler/Warmer – Cools items down to 40 degrees below ambient weather and warms up to 120 degrees
- Bissell Aeroswift Compact Vacuum – Extends cleaning reach over 30 feet using a 30-foot power cord along with extension tools
- Sony PlayStation 4 Bundle – Includes PS4 console, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, an extra controller, and a charge & chat bundle
- Samsung 75 Inch Smart HDTV – This 1080p LED television can be navigated with the assistance of 5 Smart Hub content panels
Cardholders who can’t recall a username can click the Forgot? button posted near the login field on the My Relationship Rewards page and enter the email address on account, zip code, and the last 6 digits of the card number. Once the username retrieval process has been completed message will be sent containing the username to the email address associated with the account. Those who have questions about a Relationship Rewards account may want to pick up the phone and give customer service a buzz.
My Relationship Rewards Customer Service