How do I access My Right Choice Benefits?
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Login credential recovery help is provided
- Technical assistance is available by phone
When it comes to the topic of benefits, people like to know they have made the RIGHT CHOICE (or at the very least had it made for them). It appears the name says it all with the easy account access process granted to users of the My Right Choice Benefits portal. Those who need to gain online access to an account can get the job done in just a few seconds by going to the portal’s home page and entering a User ID along with an account password before hitting the Sign In button. Those who are spending too much time staring blankly at an empty password field may want to cut to the chase and click the Forgot Password? link to enter a User ID, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number to begin the recovery process by looking up the security question. Those who can’t even recall an account User ID can click the Forgot User ID? link and enter a last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and date of birth to have it sent via email.
I’m following so far. I feel like we’re not done yet though……
- New users will have a preset User ID involving their first name, last name, and SSN
- The initial password for new users is set up as the mm/dd/yyyy of their date of birth
- If applicable special characters must be omitted when entering in the initial User ID
- New users will be prompted to change their initial password upon the initial sign in
Those who prefer to view the My Right Choice Benefits portal in Spanish can do so by using the drop down box posted at the top right side of the login page. It is important to point out that the portal’s preferred browsers are Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 30+, and Chrome. Users who need technical assistance can get help by contacting My Right Choice Benefits between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Central Time Monday through Friday.
My Right Choice Benefits Phone Number
- 844-RIGHT4U (844-744-4848)