My Services Equifax Tri
- Submit an activation code to obtain a free trail of the Equifax 3 in 1 Monitoring program
- It will take about 5 minutes to sign up for the free trial
- The site is administered by Equifax, Inc., – 1550 Peachtree Street, Mail Drop 65, Atlanta, GA 30309 – (800) 685-1111
Please note there is no charge associated with the Equifax 3-in-1 Monitoring promotion but customers will be contacted by Equifax a month before it expires to offer an opportunity to renew the subscription at regular cost. Customer who choose not to renew the program will not be charged and their account will simply laps (customers will NEVER be charged without consent or knowledge).
My Services Equifax FAQ
- The Equifax Credit Score is intended for customers own educational use
- Lenders may use a different score (other than Equifax) when determining credit worthiness
- Income may play a large part in determine loan eligibility by many companies
- Debt Wise is not available to residents of Nevada, Utah or the District of Columbia
- The Equifax Credit Report Control is only available while the promotion last, customers who fail to renew the program will lose the report
- Equifax’s credit monitoring products are protected by US Patent 7,028,052
What is a good credit score?
Opinion may differ slightly but generally an accepted range of credit scores are as follows:
- 300 to 550 Terrible
- 550 to 620 OK
- 620 to 680 Acceptable
- 680 to 740 Now were cooking with fire
- 740 to 850 WIN
Consumers with a bad credit score will face higher insurance, auto loan, home loan and credit card rates. A low credit score also makes it hard for a person to open a business or even obtain a job in some cases (more and more employers are checking credit scores of applicants). Most Americans have a credit score between the range of 680 to 740.