NCP Online Welcome
- Register for the NCP program
- To register customers will need the nine-digit panelist ID number (located on the postcard received via US mail)
- The service is administered by the National Consumer Panel – Phone: 1-800-962-6700 – Mailing Address: National Consumer Panel, 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 102 E, Syosset, NY 11791-4401
Once the consumer has provided the required information NCP will provide them with a hand-held scanner to use free of charge. This scanner should be taken on all shopping trips conducted by the family and used to record the bar code of all products purchased. Please note that some bar codes may have trouble scanning. Please gently wipe down the bar code with a thumb or finger and rescan. Consumers will then be asked to take surveys in relation to the products that have purchased. These surveys will allow the consumers to earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, and entires into a variety of sweepstakes.
National Consumer Panel
- Syosset, NY based consumers’ purchase and attitudinal behavior firm
- They value trustworthy, unbiased, collaborative, insightful, innovative, passionate and of course MONEY
- For issues regarding the National Consumer Panel and its business capabilities email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Formerly known as the Homescan Consumer Panel
NCP specializes in providing Nielsen and IRi information by utilizing its expertise in a variety of areas. The firm provides the following services:
- Panel Management
- Data Collection
- Data Processing and Tabulation
Scanning is based on shopping data, household demographics, and the needs of their current clients. NCP offers a variety of careers for both college graduates and savoy workplace veterans. Popular careers within the National Consumer Panel organization include Manager Internal Communications and Call Center Trainers.