Take the New Look Listens-GBR Survey
- Customers will need their purchase receipt or invite card
- Those who complete the survey can enter a prize draw
- The survey provides a copy of the prize draw rules
Nowadays a customer’s opinion is usually rewarded with some sort of incentive. For those who provide feedback to New Look, the incentive is entry into a prize draw for a chance to come away with a £50 gift card. In order to begin the survey, customers must first whether they are using a store receipt or invite card. Those who are using a receipt can enter a the 4 digit store number, transaction number, transaction date, and transaction time before clicking the Start button to begin the survey. Meanwhile, customers who received an invite card must enter the entry code shown on the card in order to get started.
Flipping Through the New Look Listens GBR Survey Draw Rules
- The draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
- Participants are limited to 1 prize draw entry per month (excess entries are void)
- Entrants must provide valid name and email address (if they like winning prizes)
- The £50 gift card prize is redeemable online or at any of the New Look UK locations
- Winners will receive notice by phone or email on or before 10th day of each month
Those who want to check out the complete set of rules associated with the prize draw can do so by clicking the Prize Draw Rules link at the bottom of the survey. By the way, customers who are struggling to locate the required information from the receipt or invite card can refer to the sample images posted at survey (a little help can go a long way!).
Please note that prizes will be sent to the addresses provided by the winners. Alternatively, winners can request to pick up the prize from a local New Look location. Prize winners who do not respond to notice within 12 days may have their prize forfeited or reallocated to the next randomly drawn entry.
- New Look Retailers Limited – Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5HJ
Ready for more?
- Take the Talk to Boots Pharmacy Survey