OC Craft Beer Authority
- Store Number is needed to begin the survey
- Survey assistance available by phone or email
Any place that serves pizza and beer as it two main attractions is deserving of some honest feedback. Those who have recently dined at Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom can now share their thoughts on the culinary adventure by taking the restaurant’s customer satisfaction survey at the OC Craft Beer Authority page. After arriving at the page, customers will need to dig into their purse or wallet and pull out the receipt from the visit as a 4 digit store number will be needed to get started. Those who are having a difficult time locating the store number find it situated near the survey website address on the receipt. Once the store number has been entered into the blank field at the OC Craft Beer Authority page the Next button can be clicked to proceed with providing feedback.
A Tour of the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom Menu
- Parmesan Garlic Fries – Mouth-watering fries covered in creamy garlic sauce and Italian garlic seasonings
- Keg of Wings – This massive portion of wings comes with celery, carrots, and either blue cheese or ranch
- The Classic – A truly traditional pizza topped with pepperoni, mushrooms, Italian sauce, and roasted garlic
- Thai Pizza – East meets west in this culinary mashup to produce a pizza that comes topped with teriyaki sauce
- Chicago Fire – A calzone stuffed with pepperoni, salami, sweet Italian sausage and topped with a fresh jalapeno
Customers who have questions or comments for Old Chicago can try using the restaurant’s online contact form (requires name, topic, email address, and whether or not a response is needed). Those who require assistance with the survey process will need to reach out directly to InMoment (company that powers the OC Craft Beer Authority page).