Patience Is a Virtue!
- Let’s see how much patience you REALLY have
- Do you like looking at page-loading wheels?
- Have what it takes to wait it out for surprises?
A new phenomenon appears to be taking the web by storm. In this crazy event, your patience will be tested as you wait for a blank page to load. Think you have what it takes? Then get comfortable and see what happens. Who knows, maybe YOU will be the one the page finally decides to load for!
Things to Do While Waiting
- Read a Book – Just be sure to look up every now and then to check status
- Pay Bills – Maybe take care of that pesky past-due ER Statement
- Phone a Friend – Why not find out if they’ve ever seen the page load before??
- Take a Nap – Set your snooze for 20 minute intervals so you can look for changes
- Write a Novel – This may actually take less time than that stubborn page
- Work Out – Might as well do some jumping jacks or a sit up while you wait
By the way, if you think your friends have the patience to wait it out, try sharing the page on social media. In order to do so, just click either the Facebook or Twitter icons located at the bottom of the page.
Things That May Improve Your Patience
- Meditation – We hear it can help conjure the inner peace needed for true patience
- Deep Breathing – Because one would assume relaxation and patience go hand in hand
- Diet – Would foods that support a lower blood pressure help with patience?
What do you think? Do you have the patience to wait for the page to load? Tell us how far you go in the comments below!
Ready to test your patience?? – www.patience-is-a-virtue.org