Activating Pep Boys RSA
- Online form required to complete activation process
- Assistance is available through email correspondence
It’s hard the match to calming feeling that comes from being the proud owner of a good roadside assistance policy. Those who have signed up for one from Pep Boys can begin the activation process by going to the Pep Boys RSA page and completing an online form that requires a name, address, email address, and daytime phone number. Once all of the personal information has been entered, customers can move onto step 2 and enter vehicle registration information including the make, model, year, and color of the vehicle along with its VIN (the VIN can be found on an insurance card). The third and final step to finalize the activation requires customers to prove their purchase by entering a date of purchase, Transaction ID, Store ID, and Register ID. Once all of the information has been entered for all 3 steps the Activate My Auto Club button found at the bottom of the Pep Boys RSA page can be clicked.
Why should I bother with roadside assistance?
- Customers will receive towing services in the event of the breakdown of a vehicle
- Those locked out of a vehicle should be relieved that lockout services are provided
- When the gas tank goes empty out in the middle of nowhere fuel can be delivered
- Customers who experience the misfortune of a flat tire can call to have it changed
- When a battery doesn’t have enough juice roadside assistance can have it jumped
Those who wish to keep a copy of the registration for their records can print the Pep Boys RSA page by clicking the Print Page button (located at the bottom of the page). Those with questions about the roadside assistance activation process can seek assistance through email correspondence.
Pep Boys RSA Activation Email