Plenti Sign Up (Last Update April 12th, 2016)
- Obtain more information or sign up for the Plenti card rewards program
- The Plenti card is partnered with high-profile firms to include Direct Energy, AT&T, Rite Aid, Mobil, Macy’s, Hulu, Nationwide, Alamo Car Rental and Exxon
- Any general questions about the Plenti program can be directed to 1-855-PLENTI1 (1-855-753-6841) | Businesses looking to partner with Plenti should email email@example.com
- Users will need to verify whether or not they have a card during the sign-up process
The Plenti reward program allows a member to earn rewards points by making a purchase at one place and then using the points at another. There is no fee to join Plenti and membership is open to anyone in the United States who is 13 years of age or older. It should be noted that the Plenti card CANNOT be used as a method of payment (the card will simply be presented at the time of check out to collect points, customers must pay in cash, credit, or check).
- Plenti points can be used toward savings at partnered retailers (example: points may allow a AT&T customer to save money of a monthly bill when Plenti points are applied)
- Member must accumulate over 200 points before they can be used
- For every 1000 points members will receive $10 in savings
- The PIN number with the members phone number will be needed at the time of checkout to collect points
- Exxon and Mobil stations restrict members to a maximum of 2,500 Plenti points that can be used per purchase
- Plenti offers a mobile app which can be used on most operating systems
- When a member changes mobile number they should contact a Plenti customer care agent as soon as possible to update their account
- To cancel the Plenti card please dial 1-855-753-6841 and have the card number handy
Families are encouraged to look into the Plenti Household offers which allow members to earn Plenti points on groceries, health, and personal care items.