Claim Your Power Button Class Action Settlement
If you’re an eligible Class Member you could get up to $24 per phone
The settlement resolves allegations surrounding the sleep/wake power buttons on iPhones
There’s still plenty of time left to file! The deadline isn’t until March 23rd, 2020
You can file online or send your claim form through the mail
Don’t like the settlement? Ask to be excluded by January 4th, 2020
Just be sure to take some sort of action because those who don’t will get NOTHING!
Visit www.powerbuttonclassaction.com to stake your claim
It looks like some iPhone owners are about to get PAID. Soooo…..let’s find out if you’re one of them. This lawsuit includes folks who purchased the iPhone 4 and/or 4s in addition to those who purchased the iPhone 5. However, WHEN you made the purchase may decide whether or not you get a juicy settlement. That said, let’s break it down!
Important Details of the Power Button Class Action Settlement
- First and foremost this lawsuit applies to citizens of California only
- iPhone 4 owners must have purchased between June 24th, 2010 and October 10th, 2011
- Meanwhile, 4s owners must have purchased between October 11th, 2011 and September 20th, 2012
- When it comes to the iPhone 5, you must have purchased BEFORE April 1st, 2013
- Please note that the sleep/wake button must have stopped working or only worked sometimes
- The overall fund of $20 million is even larger than last year’s Indirect Parking Heater Settlement
Now let’s take a look at the important part: HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CASH!
If you wanna file the EASY way (online), simply click the File Claim tab at the top of the settlement page. Next, follow the instructions to submit your claim electronically (you can do this with or without your Claim ID).
In addition to filing online, you can also file the old fashioned way (through snail mail). In order to do this, choose the file by mail option and print a claim form. Once you fill out the form be sure to send it directly to the address on the form.
Still have questions? Give the settlement administrator a shout! Here’s the contact info.
Power Button Class Action Settlement Administrator
- P.O. Box 43409, Providence, RI 02940-3409