Quicken Loans Rocket Soar
- An online account must be created
- Feedback on the site can be provided
- Customer service available by phone
When stepping up to make an offer on a home it’s always a good idea to come equipped with a pre-approval letter from a reputable lender. As important as this item is, obtaining one is often a lot more difficult than it needs to be. Thankfully Rocket Mortgage has a solution. Potential borrowers who are looking for the financial backing they need (and perhaps even deserve) can get pre-approved in a mere matter of minutes at the Quicken Loans Rocket Soar page. The process can be started by clicking the Let’s Begin button and completing an online account by entering a name, email address, username, and password (password must be 8 to 30 characters in length with at least 1 number and 1 letter included). Once the online account is created at the Quicken Loans Rocket Soar page borrowers can securely share their financial information before customizing a mortgage solution and getting the pre-approval.
A Closer Study of Quicken Loans
- Donated more than $16 million to charitable organizations and put in 100,000 volunteer hours in the year 2017
- More than 15,000 Quicken Loans team members are stationed in its company headquarters in Detroit, Michigan
- Made the Fortune list of 100 Best Companies to Work For AND Computer World’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT
- The Quicken Loans Family of companies include (but not limited to) Benzinga, RocketLoans, and Rock Ventures
Customers who wish to provide feedback on their experience with the pre-approval process at the Quicken Loans Rocket Soar page can click the We Want Your Feedback link to complete a brief online survey. Those who could use some friendly advice about a getting new loan can click the Talk to Us link to be directed to the online chat feature or toll-free customer service number.
Quicken Loans Customer Service