Rack Room TCPA Settlement Filing
- File online or through the mail (online is the easiest)
- Be sure to file by the claims deadline
- Don’t like what you see? File an objection
- Want out of it all together? Get that exclusion request in!
A massive $26 MILLION settlement is now up for approval which would settle allegations that Rack Room violated the TCPA by sending text messages to consumer phones without prior consent. In order to file a claim online visit www.rackroomtcpasettlement.com and click the File Claim tab. Next, confirm whether or not you have a claim number and PIN code to proceed.
How to File for the Rack Room TCPA Settlement By Mail
- Print out a claim fork from the filing site
- Next, go ahead and fill the form out (probably best to use a pen)
- Once it’s filled in, send it to the claims administrator (see below for address)
- TIP: Make sure to include a stamp on your envelope (don’t miss out!)
- 2nd TIP: It needs to be postmarked by the January 31st, 2019 filing deadline
By the way, if you’re not pleased with the settlement you can make an objection. By doing so, you’re telling the court what you don’t like about it (it’s your chance to air your grievances so make sure you are thorough!). However, if you think the settlement is a lost cause and want out of it completely, your best bet is an exclusion. In order to file an exclusion send your request directly to the administrator (see below).
Rack Room TCPA Settlement Final Notes
- If you don’t file a claim or request an exclusion you won’t receive any type of payment
- The decision on whether to approve the settlement will be made on January 16th, 2020
- The settlements is made up of both cash and vouchers ($5 cash and $10 vouchers)
Finally, if you have questions about the settlement try browsing the FAQs at www.rackroomtcpasettlement.com. Alternatively, you can contact the administrator by phone at 866-497-4092 or by mail at P.O. Box 43507 Providence, RI 02940-3507.
More Financial Content
- Check Out the Aspire Credit Card