- Buy or sell gift cards online
- Includes popular businesses such as Walmart, Lowe’s, The Home Depot, America Eagle, Barnes & Noble, GNC, Buffalo Wild Wings (aka B Dubs) and LL Bean just to name a few
- The site is operated by Raise Inc – email@example.com – (888) 578-8422
Raise accepts any gift cards from any brand, retailer, or restaurant as long as the gift card balance is $10 or more (eGift cards with a minimum balance of $1 on the card). Please note cards can be partially used and the balance can end in an odd amount of cents i.e. .78, .45, .23 or .09 for example. Most consumers who sell gift cards on Raise will discount the card by about 5% which means a $100 gift card would be sold for $95 (this is usually the best way to sell a card quick).
Other Raise Notes Of Interest
- When selling a gift card the seller can adjust (raise or lower) the price at any time
- Raise Member Services verifies every seller and approves each gift card on our marketplace
- Raise will take a hefty 15% commission from each gift card sold (some experts in the industry are saying this is American greed at its finest)
- Electronic gift cards have no additional shipping fees and all gift cards shipped by mail will be delivered via US Mail (no exceptions)
- When buying a gift card Raise.com will never charge a sales tax, shipping costs, or processing fees but Raise reserves the right to change this policy at anytime
- Customers can expect egift cards to be received within 24 hours while Physical Gift Cards will take anywhere between 3 to 14 business days
- Payout options include a payment via check, by PayPal or ACH Direct Deposit
Please note when making a withdraw via PayPal a customer will have to withdraw at least $5 or the transaction will not be allowed. The ACH deposit method is the simplest as the money will be deposited directly into the customers bank account. Checks are the least preferred method as it will take around 14 business days (aka two weeks) for the payment to be received via US Mail.