Redbox Play Pass (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Sign up for a loyalty based program that allows members to earn free movies through member points
- Members will earn points when renting from Redbox
- Members will earn 10 points for each game they rent and once they reach 100 a free movie rental is available
- A free one night rental will be rewarded to members on their birthday
The Redbox Play Pass program is free to join and only requires a valid email address. There are no limit to the amount of credits a play pass member can earn and members will also receive free movie credits on special occasions such as a birthday or the anniversary date in which they signed up to the Redbox Play Pass member program.
Red Box Loyalty Program Highlights
- The free movie rental is a one day rental only
- Customers will earn points for every movie they rent (i.e. if they rent to movies at one time they will receive 20 play pass points)
- After the member has earned their 100th point they can expect the free movie credit to arrive in their account in about 24 hours
- The member will have only 60 days to use the free movie credit
- The Program is open only to legal residents of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- 10 points will be earned regardless of the type of movie rented i.e. DVD rental or Blu-ray Disc rental
- One account is allowed per individual
- Members can redeem a Credit through their Rental Account
Upon sign up into the Play Pass program members have to agree to receive marketing material from Redbox…. if the members would like these marketing emails to stop simply click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of the given emails. Any questions about the Redbox Play Pass program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-REDBOX3.