- Code from insert is needed
- Extensive FAQ list is available
- Customer support by phone
Sometimes having only a hard copy of a movie just doesn’t cut it. Those who agree with this statement can now get more from their Guardians of the Galaxy Volume II purchase by redeeming a digital copy of the movie online at the Redeem Guardians page. To begin the redemption process the code found on the insert that came with the Blu-ray (or DVD) must be entered into the blank field located in the middle of the page. Once the code has been entered the Redeem button can be clicked to capture the much sought after digital copy of the film. Customers who are having a hard time finding the code can click the Cant find your code? link for assistance. Those who need to change the language can do so by using the drop down box posted at the top of the Redeem Guardians page (English and French are available to choose from).
Noteworthy Characters from Guardians of the Galaxy Volume II
- Groot – The same old tree fans came to know and love………….just a tad bit smaller
- Peter Quill – The hero who is confronted by questions regarding his TRUE identity
- Yondu – There may be more than meets the eye when it comes to this adventurer
- Drax – A muscle bound fellow with an interesting sense of humor (to say the least)
- Ego – The hero’s true father seems to have the best intentions……………or does he??
Movie owners who have questions regarding the digital movie may want click the Help button posted at the top of the Redeem Guardians page to review an extensive FAQ list. The list provides a variety of answers to general questions, questions about codes, questions about participating providers, and other questions. Those who can’t find what they’re looking for in the FAQs may want to pick up the phone and call customer support between the hours of 9:30 AM and 6 PM Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.
- 800-723-4763 (United States)
- 888-877-2843 (Canada)