How to Use Renew Hub
- The hub has a large variety of outdoor magazines
- You can choose which magazine you wish to renew
- Subscriber services are available for some magazines
We’ve all had our patience tried by a slow day in the stream or field. However, the simple act of renewing your magazine subscription should never put your patience to the test. Fortunately, the Outdoor Sportsman Group magazine family seems to understand this concept. For instance, you can now continue your subscription in just a few minutes (and mouse clicks). In order to start a renewal, first go to the online Renew Hub. Once at the hub, select the magazine you wish to renew. Next, click the Renew Now button and login to complete your renewal (if that tries your patience outdoor sports may not be your thing!).
Some of the Magazines Available at Renew Hub
- In-Fisherman – A tried and true fishing magazine that has stood the test of time
- Florida Sportsman – All you need to know about outdoor fun in the Sunshine State
- Fly Fisherman – Every fly fishing enthusiasts should have a subscription to this one
- Wild Fowl – Learn everything you need to know about chasing down those fowl
- North American Whitetail – A subscription no outdoorsman should be without
By the way, most of the magazines available at the Renew Hub have multiple ways to login. Once you’ve located the most convenient method, enter the required information and click the button to proceed.
In addition to online renewals, some of the magazines available at the Renew Hub have subscription service options. If you wish to access this feature, click the appropriate button and login using your account information (again there may be more than 1 login method).
Ready to renew?
Is your Consumer Reports subscription up for renewal? – Consumer Reports Renew CR