Rock and Brews Feedback
- 4 digit ID from receipt is needed to begin
- Rock & Brews contact information is available
The experience of sitting down for a bite to eat or a sip to drink at a Rock and Brews location usually leaves a strong impression. Fortunately, such impressions no longer have to go to waste thanks to the restaurant’s online guest satisfaction survey found at the Rock and Brews Feedback page. In order to begin the survey, it will first be necessary to enter the unique 4 digit ID shown on the purchase receipt prior to hitting the Next button to move on towards the questions. It should be pointed out that the ID should NOT include any dashes or spaces (no need to confuse the system with any unnecessary characters). Those who are pressed for time can get a fairly accurate idea of how much of the survey remains by taking a glance at the progress bar posted at the bottom of the Rock and Brews Feedback page.
A Hungry Gaze at the Rock and Brews Menu
- Sticky Fingers BBQ Baby Back Ribs – Slathered with a spicy and sweet BBQ sauce
- Fireball – A fiery burger that’s topped with pepper jack cheese and Serrano relish
- Pulled Pork Pizza – Combining two delicious classics can’t possibly be a bad idea
- Giant Soft Authentic Bavarian Pretzel – Why not add some Bier cheese to the mix?
- Too Hot to Handle Wings – Have some blue cheese waiting to help cool things off
Rock and Brews Corporate Headquarters Contact Information
- 321 12th St., #200, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266