- Entry can completed online or in person
- 1 Grand Prize is available to be won
It’s hard to find a downside when it comes to winning extra money. One way people will be attempting to make this happen over the next couple of months is the HGTV Santa HQ Holiday Sweeps. Those who are feeling lucky can register for a shot at the $10K Grand Prize by going to the Santa HQ page and completing a brief online registration form. When completing the online entry participants will be required to select a participating mall and confirm if they are 18 years of age or older.
A Quick Clarification of the Details Surrounding the Santa HQ Holiday Sweeps
- Participants can enter online between November 14th, 2016 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time and December 24th, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Registration can also be completed in person at one of the Participating Malls (a list of Participating Malls is provided in the official rules)
- The only prize awarded in the HGTV Santa HQ Holiday Sweeps is the Grand Prize of $10,000 (by drawing around February 15th, 2017)
- Anyone who is a legal resident of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia) is eligible to participate in the promotion
- The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit within 5 days of its receipt (prize will be forfeited if not)
Participants are limited to just one entry into the promotion (regardless of the method of entry). Anyone who wants to know who won the Grand Prize can find out after April 15th, 2017 by sending a request. Those who have questions about HGTV Santa HQ Holiday Sweep can try contacting the Promotion Administrator.
- Pop2Life, 7 West 18th St., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011