- Unlock attempt can be made by logging in
- Password recovery assistance is available
- Headquarters can be reached through mail
It’s no secret that Snapchat is becoming an increasingly popular form of social media. With such popularity its safe to assume that not having access to an account is a big deal for most users. Luckily Snapchat users who have had their accounts locked for an extended period of time can attempt to regain access by visiting the Snapchat Unlock page. Once at the page users can attempt to unlock an account by logging in with their username and password. Users who have forgotten their password can begin the reset process by clicking the link posted under the login fields at the Snapchat Unlock page. Snapchat account holders who already know their current password (but would like to change it to something different) can do so at anytime.
What else should I know about locked Snapchat accounts?
- Accounts may become locked due to using third-party apps, plug-ins, or tweaks to access Snapchat services
- Those who send spam or unsolicited Snaps or messages may also find themselves with a locked account
- It’s possible that users who add too many friends without verifying an email or phone number will be locked
- Those who receive a message stating an account has been temporarily locked should wait 24 hours and try again
It should be noted that any third-party apps, plug-ins, or tweaks should be uninstalled before attempting to regain access through the Snapchat Unlock page. Users who fail to uninstall these features may find themselves with a PERMANENTLY locked account. Those who wish to review further information regarding third-party applications or plug-ins can do so by accessing the Snapchat Unlock page and clicking the links posted at the bottom.
Financially forward thinking individuals who would like some investment information now that Snapchat has gone public can try sending an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who have general inquiries for the company may want to try sending a well planned letter directly to Snapchat Headquarters.
- 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291