Sony Pictures Sony Redeem
- Digital service must be selected
- Code found on insert is needed
- Sony contact information available
Many would agree that the rush experienced after purchasing a new Blu-ray or DVD release is never fully realized until a digital copy of the title is also secured. Those who have recently picked up a copy of Spider-Man Homecoming can complete the purchasing experience by redeeming the digital copy of the film at the Sony Pictures Sony Redeem page. Upon arrival at the page it will first be necessary to choose which digital service will be used to complete the redemption. Once a service has been selected by clicking one of the available tabs (Movies Anywhere, Vudu, Sony Pictures Store) the redemption code found on the insert included with the Blu-ray/DVD purchase must be entered (date of birth and email address can also be entered but are not required). After the code has been successfully entered the Continue button located at the bottom of the Sony Pictures Sony Redeem page can be clicked to proceed with the redemption process.
Movies from Sony Pictures
- The Emoji Movie – Adventure into the bustling city of Textopolis inhabited by emojis
- The Dark Tower – Watch in suspense as the hero Roland tracks down his arch nemesis
- Baby Driver – A brash young driver who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack
- Spider-Man Homecoming – Peter Parker is back and ready to take down the bad guys
- Rough Night – 10 college friends reunite for a wild weekend in the city of Miami, FL
Those who would like to receive email updates and promotions from Sony Pictures Entertainment can check a box prior to clicking the Continue button to proceed with the redemption (box is located under the entry fields at the Sony Pictures Sony Redeem page). Those who wish to follow Sony Pictures on social media can do so by clicking the YouTube, Google Plus, Facebook, or Twitter icons. Customers with general inquiries for Sony can try reaching out via email or by phone.
Sony Contact Information