Southwest Shark Week
- Entry process can be completed online
- 1 Grand Prize vacation will be awarded
- Official Rules and Winners list available
Anyone who is a fan of anything aquatic likely already knows that one of the most action packed times of the television year is quickly approaching – SHARK WEEK!! What may be lesser known is the fact that Discovery and Southwest Airlines have joined forces to promote this glorious week of TV with the Dare to Dive Sweepstakes. Those who aren’t against taking a Grand Prize trip to Grand Cayman may want to get started on the online entry form found at the Southwest Shark Week page. The form can literally be completed in a matter of seconds and only requires entry of a name, email address, date of birth, zip code, and phone number. Prior to completing the online entry process at the Southwest Shark Week page the option to sign up for promotions and updates from both Southwest Airlines and Discovery are available.
Navigating the Waters of the Dare to Dive Sweepstakes
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least 19 and have a valid email account
- The fun kicks off on June 1st, 2017 and continues for nearly 2 months before wrapping up on July 31st, 2017
- Entries to the Dare to Dive Sweepstakes are limited to only 1 per person (must be received by July 31st, 2017)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to Grand Cayman comes to a whopping $4,600.00
A random drawing to find out who won the trip will be conducted by the Sponsor on or around August 1st, 2017. The lucky individual who is drawn to receive the prize will be notified of the glorious triumph by phone and/or email. Those who want to take a look at the Official Rules or Winners list can do so by going to the Southwest Shark Week page (Winners List will not be available until after August 31st, 2017).
Dare to Dive Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Discovery Communications, LLC – 1 Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910