Sprint Miss You
- Switch to Sprint and save 50% on most AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile rate plans
- Compare prices to help reach the correct decision
It looks like Sprint is trying to reconnect with past customers this Valentines season with the Sprint Miss You offer. According to data from Neilson, the Sprint LTE Network has faster download speeds than Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile. With faster download speeds and 50% savings the Sprint Miss You offer appears to be a no-brainer.
Any other perks besides the 50% saving and faster download speeds?
- Prepaid wireless customers from Metro PCS can save over most T-Mobile rate plans
- Prepaid wireless customers from Cricket can save on most AT&T plans
- Customers hit with nasty switch fees from their current carrier will be compensated up to $650 in the form of an American Express Reward Card (after online registration and phone turn in)
- Worry free return within 14 days for customers that are not satisfied with the Sprint Miss You offer
- Savings are available on most plans and run through 2018
How do I know that I am really saving 50%?
- To back up the big savings talk Sprint has posted a price comparison tool on the offer page
- Customers will need to select their current carrier (AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, Cricket, Metro PCS)
- After the carrier is selected customers will need to verify their zip code and choose how many lines they are switching over
- Once the carrier, zip code, and number of lines are confirmed users will be able to view different rate plans with side by side comparisons with their current carrier
Sprint Corporation provides various wireless services and products to consumers in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company was founded in 1899 and has headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas. To reach Sprint Corporation headquarters by mail please write to 6200 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66211. To reach the company by phone customers can call 913-732-1294.