Start Home Delivery
- Login can be completed with username
- New users can register for online access
- Customer support is available by phone
The process of receiving a prescription doesn’t always have to be an unpleasant experience. Those who agree may find this concept to ring even more true when the prescription is delivered straight to the doorstep. This incredible convenience is exactly what Express Scripts members can get when using the Express Scripts pharmacy plan. Those who have heard enough and are ready to sign up for an online account can do so by going to the Start Home Delivery page and clicking the Register button. After clicking the button an online form must be completed with a name, date of birth, email address, and Member ID or Social Security Number. Those who are having a hard time finding the Member ID can click the link posted under the Member ID field to view sample images that show exactly where it can be found on a benefit card. Members who have already signed up for online access can begin the login process by clicking the Login button posted at the top of the Start Home Delivery page.
More on Express Scripts Pharmacy Plan
- Is one of the largest independent managers of pharmacy plans in the United States
- Makes managing medicine easy by providing patients 24/7 support and information
- A team of pharmacists, nurses, and patient care advocates deliver personalized care
- Is one of the largest pharmacies in the country serving over 85 MILLION patients
The pharmacy plan online login process can be completed by entering a username along with an account password (option to show the password is available). Those who are having trouble logging in can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Need help logging in? link and entering a name, date of birth, email address, and Member ID or Social Security Number. Members with questions can try reviewing the FAQs posted at the top of the Start Home Delivery page (under the Help section). Those who strike out with the FAQs may want to cut to the chase and call for further support.
Express Scripts Support Numbers
- Patient Customer Service – 800-282-2881
- Technical Support – 800-711-5672