- Obtain more details about Subway sandwiches that were not the length as advertised (or so the class members claim)
- The lawsuit is entitled In re: Subway Footlong Sandwiches Sales and Marketing Practices Litigation
- Class members are defined as anyone who bought an undersized” 6 or 12 inch sub from Subway between Jan. 1, 2003 and Oct. 2, 2015
The Sub Settlement claims that Subway sold subs that were under 6 inches in length and 12 inches in length (Plaintiffs class members: Nguyen Buren, John Farley, Vincent Gotter, Barry Gross, Jason Leslie, Ayanna Nobles, Charles Noah Pendrak, Andrew Roseman, Richard Springer and Zana Zeqiri). Class members contend that these “undersized” subs violated state consumer protection statutes/laws. Subway denies any actions of wrong doing but has agreed to throw money at the problem (in the form of a settlement)to make the problem go away.
Sub Settlement Class Action Lawsuit Note
- No money is associated with the settlement
- Objection to the settlement must be made before Dec. 16, 2015
- The fairness hearing will take place on 1/15/2016
- Rust Consulting will be the Claims Administrator
- The case is in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
There will not be a settlement payment but Subway is bound to take measures to make sure all there subs are made at the correct length under the terms of the current Sub Settlement. Class members will be represented by some of the top firms in the country to include ZIMMERMAN LAW OFFICES PC, EDELMAN COMBS LATTURNER & GOODWIN LLC, FARUQI AND FARUQI LLP, and MARKS & KLEIN LLP. Subway (Doctor’s Associates Inc.) has hired WIGGIN AND DANA LLP (Phone: 203.498.4400 or Fax: 203.782.2889). Please do not contact Subway in regards to the Sub Settlement as they will hang up the phone and advise the caller to call their lawyer.