- Approval code found on mail offer is needed
- Online pre-qualification process is available
- Status of submitted applications can be checked
Every so often a credit card mail offer comes around that is just too good to ignore. Those who have received the recent mail offer to apply for the Credit One Platinum Visa card may have just stumbled upon one of these rare opportunities. Recipients who wish to jump on the offer while it lasts can get started with the online acceptance process by going to the T35NC6 page and entering the Approval Code found on the correspondence along with a Social Security Number. After entering the required information the Continue button can be clicked to continue forward with the acceptance process. Those who did not receive an offer from Credit One can see if the pre-qualify for any other offers by completing a brief online form.
Credit One Online Pre-Qualification
- Personal information such as a name, mailing address, email address, phone number, total monthly income, Social Security Number, and date of birth must be entered
- Potential applicants will need to confirm whether or not their mailing address is the same as their home street address during the Credit One pre-qualification process
- Those who move forward with pre-qualification process acknowledge they are providing ‘written instructions’ to obtain information from their personal credit profile
Applicants who become accepted Credit One Platinum Visa members will enjoy the benefits of free online credit report summaries, account alerts, 1% cash back rewards, and protection against fraud. Those who are checking back on a pending application can click the link posted at the bottom of the T35NC6 page and enter a last name along with a Social Security Number to receive an update. Applicants who would prefer to receive an over the phone explanation regarding what on earth is going on with their application can try calling Credit One directly.
Credit One Application Information Phone Number