Talk To Bo
- Provide valuable customer service insight in relation to a Bojangles’ visit
- Requires the Bojangles’ survey code number, date and time of visit, plus the check number
- The site is operated by the Service Management Group with consent (both verbally and in writing) from Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
At the end of the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits Survey customers should either receive a coupon for their next visit or an entry into a sweepstakes. Bo is based at 9432 Southern Pine Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28273-5553.
What in the world is Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits? (No it’s not a HBO show)
- A chicken quick-service restaurant chain that strives to provide wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch
- Each location features a fun, festive atmosphere with breakfast all day, every day (its is proven that fat people like bacon all day long)
- The chicken is always hot and served with a fresh buttermilk biscuit plus a unique one-of-a-kind fixin’s (i.e. Bojangles’ Extra Dirty Rice or Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos)
- Many customers like to put bacon, ham, sausage or steak on the buttermilk biscuit making a side sandwich in itself
- The first Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits was opened in 1977 out of Charlotte, N.C
Bojangles’ (also known as simply BO) was founded by Canadians Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas when they were in need of a place to get great tasting fried chicken without an attitude. Bojangle’s are located in the Southeastern United States to include states like Florida, North Carolina, Kentucky and Maryland (yes there is a Bo in Baltimore MD). Must try menu items that people like Ray Rice rave about are the Grilled Chicken in a Wheat Wrap, Steak Biscuit Combo, 8 Piece Tailgate Special (perfect for super bowl parties) and the Picnic Grits with Seasoned Fries.