Tell 99!….It might be worth it 🙂
- Information from a purchase receipt will be needed
- Completion of the survey earns entry to a sweepstakes
- 99 Cents Only stores customer relations is available
For many, completing a customer survey regarding a recent shopping experiencing is fun enough on its own without the idea of any added incentive. However, those who DO require a little extra motivation may find the chance to win a $100 gift card more than enough to sweeten the pot. As it so happens, that is the exact opportunity those who participate in the 99 Cents Only Stores’ online customer survey will receive. The survey can be initiated by navigating to the Tell 99 page and entering a Visit Date, Visit Time (drop down box is provided), Bar Code Number, and Team Member (all required pieces of information can be found on the purchase receipt). Once all of the necessary data has been entered the Take Part button can be clicked to continue forward with the customer feedback process. Those who are having a tough time finding the required receipt information can refer to the sample image posted to the right hand side of the Tell 99 page (located to the left of the data entry fields).
Getting to Know 99 Cents Only Stores
- A premier discount retailer carrying name brand consumable and general merchandise
- Has expanded to more than 350 stores since the grand opening of the first back in 1982
- TVs were sold for 99 cents to the first 9 customers to celebrate the first store opening
- Is partnered with Ares Management and the Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board
Upon completion of the customer survey a name and phone number or email address can be entered to sign up for a sweepstakes for a chance to win a 99 Cents Only Stores $100 gift card. Those who aren’t selected as a lucky winner can always try again the following month as one gift card is awarded for each month the sweepstakes runs. The full set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the link found at the bottom right hand side of the Tell 99 page. It should be noted that the survey can be completed in Spanish by clicking the Español link located under the data entry fields. Customers with general questions for the store can reach out to 99 Cents Only’s customer relations department by dialing 888-582-5999.
99 Cents Only Stores Headquarters
- 4000 Union Pacific Ave., City of Commerce, CA 90023