Take the Tell Arby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Info from a store receipt can be entered to begin
- Image of a store receipt is available for reference
- Copy of the sweepstakes rules can be reviewed
When it comes to voicing an opinion or two sometimes it’s easiest not to use a voice at all. Arby’s customers can now let the restaurant know how a recent experience went without even saying a word thanks to the convenient online guest satisfaction survey found at the Tell Arby’s page. Those who are ready and willing to oblige the fast food chain with some thoughtful feedback can begin by entering the date of visit, time of visit, and unit number as shown on the receipt from a recent visit (the time is not specific and can be entered by choosing one of 5 different blocks). Once all of the required information has been successfully entered the Start button can be clicked to move on towards the actual Q&A section of the survey process (time to get started with the fun part!).
A Glance at the Arby’s Menu
- Smokehouse Brisket – A decadent sandwich made with brisket smoked for 13 hours
- Roast Beef Gyro – Thin sliced roast beef and creamy sauce stuffed inside a warm pita
- Curly Fries – After taking one bite one may never go back to eating normal french fries
- Buttermilk Chicken Bacon & Swiss – No surprises here just an incredibly tasty sandwich
- Jamocha Shake – Hand crafted and drizzled in REAL Ghiradelli chocolate (more please!)
Customers who are having a hard time locating the information from the receipt may want to glance over to the left hand side of the Tell Arby’s page to quickly review the sample image that circles its exact location (there’s even arrows pointing from the sample receipt information directly to the fields in which each must be entered!). The Click Here link can be tapped to take a look at the copy of the rules of the sweepstakes associated with the Arby’s guest satisfaction survey. Those with general questions for Arby’s can try contacting guest support between the hours of 7 AM and 11 PM CST.
Arby’s Guest Support Phone Number