Tell Mac Grill
- Information from receipt is needed to start
- Online contact form available for questions
Taking an online survey about a recent experience tends to be a win for both the customer and the establishment the feedback is provided for. Customers who want to take a few minutes to let Romano’s Macaroni Grill know how they felt about their latest visit can do so by grabbing their purchase receipt and going to the Tell Mac Grill page. Once at the survey page participants can enter the store number, date of visit, time of visit, and check number found on the receipt to begin the online survey. Customers who are having trouble finding the information needed to begin can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the Tell Mac Grill page (required items are circled in red on the sample receipt image). Those who have questions about the survey can click the Survey Questions? link to complete an online contact form.
A Look at Romano’s Macaroni Grill Menu
- Steak & Greens – 5 ounces of juicy sliced sirloin mixed with plenty of greens and crispy onions
- Fig Marsala Pork Chop – A grilled bone-in pork chop served with marsala wine sauce and fig jam
- Farmhouse Pizza – Bacon, prosciutto, pepperoni, spinach, fresh mozzarella, fonduta, and parmesan
- Mushroom Ravioli – Fresh porcini-stuffed pasta with caramelized onions and marsala cream sauce
- Chicken Under a Brick – A roasted half chicken with seasonal vegetables and parmesan potatoes
Customers who want to sign up for the Romano’s Macaroni Grill Newsletter can do so by filling out an online form with a name, email address, zip code, favorite location, city, state, country, phone number, and date of birth. Those who wouldn’t mind following the Romano’s Macaroni Grill on social media can click the links posted at the bottom of the restaurant’s website (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).