Tell Miller’s (It’s Easy – Keep Reading)
- Customers can enter receipt information to begin
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
In a world where nothing is at it seems, one can usually find true north in a good meal from a friendly dining establishment. As a result, many customers find the need to let a restaurant know just how much an experience meant. In fact, many establishments provide an online customer survey just for this purpose. For example, Miller’s customers can now provide feedback on a recent visit with the Tell Miller’s survey. In order to begin the survey, customers must first find the receipt they received at a recent visit. Once the receipt is located, the customer can then enter the 3 digit store number, check number, date of visit, and time of visit into the Tell Miller’s survey (all are shown on the receipt).
A Look at the Miller’s Menu
- Fresh Chicken Wings – Customers can choose from a variety of succulent sauces
- Warm Bavarian Pretzel – A savory pretzel that can be dipped in cheese or mustard
- Bacon Cheeseburger – A beefy patty covered in bacon and melted American cheese
- Shrimp Alfredo Linguine – A pasta that combines creamy Alfredo with sauteed shrimp
- Pork Osso Buco – A slow cooked pork shank served with mashed potatoes and gravy
Miller’s Contact Information
- 5750 Major Blvd., Suite 400
- Orlando, FL 32819
More opinions to share?