- Code from store receipt is needed to begin
- Survey completion earns entry to contest
- Winners List copy available upon request
It’s hard for a grocer to know how it’s doing without at least a little feedback from its loyal customers. New Seasons Market customers who don’t mind helping their grocer pave the way for future performance can elect to take a short online survey at the Tell NSM page. In order to begin with the feedback customers must first locate a 16 digit code that can be found on the purchase receipt from a recent visit. Once the code has been entered the Start button can be clicked to forge ahead with the survey process. Upon completion of the survey customers may be pleasantly surprised to find they have earned entry into a sweepstakes that will award one lucky participant with a $250 New Seasons Market gift card each month (name, home telephone number, and email address will need to be provided). Those who wish to review the complete set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can click the Sweepstakes Rules link posted at the bottom of the Tell NSM page.
From the Sweepstakes Rules
- Begins on January 1st, 2017 and runs for the entire length of the year before ending on December 31st, 2017
- Open to legal residents of the United States who reside in California and are at least 18 years of age at entry
- The sweepstakes is made up of 12 random drawings set to be conducted around the 10th day of each month
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person per entry period REGARDLESS of which method of entry was used
Those who enter the contest should be on the ball as a return of the winning notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. Those who want to know who won the gift cards can request a copy of the Winners List by writing to PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
- New Leaf Community Markets – 1101 Pacific Ave, Suite 333, Santa Cruz, CA 95060