- Location must be selected to begin survey
- Survey questions can be submitted online
- Pizza Delight contact information available
Good, bad, or just flat-out indifferent, pizza is a food item that most people love sharing an opinion on. Those who have recently sat down to have a bite at a Pizza Delight location now have the chance to share their opinion with someone (or something) that REALLY cares. Customers who are ready and willing to let Pizza Delight know what they thought about a recent visit can begin the restaurant’s guest satisfaction survey by going to the Tell PD page and selecting a preferred language (English or French can be selected). Once a language is chosen a Pizza Delight location must be confirmed using a drop down box to specify the province, city, and restaurant. Those who can’t seem to recall where in the world they ate can refer to the top of their receipt for the location of the restaurant (a sample image is provided at the Tell PD page that circles where the location can be found on the receipt).
A Brief History of Pizza Delight
- The pizza chain started up in 1968 with two franchise locations in New Brunswick
- In 1975 Pizza Delight first rolled out the octagon pizza box (box is still in use today)
- Pizza Delight introduced the customer-favorite do it yourself Bread Grill in 2003
- Currently Pizza Delight has over 80 locations across Atlantic Canada and Ontario
Customers who have questions about the survey can click the Survey Questions? link posted to the bottom of the Tell PD page and complete an online form with a name, phone number, email address, and message. Those who have questions for Pizza Delight that don’t have a thing to do with the survey can try reaching out to the chain by phone or through mail.
Pizza Delight Contact Information
- 264 Botsford Street, Suite 201, Moncton, New Brunswick E1C 4X7
- Toll-Free Phone – 877-853-0990
- Local Phone – 506-853-0990