Tell Pizza Hut
- Allows a Pizza Hut Junkie to take a short survey online
- Requires the 4 or 6 digit survey code depending on where the visit took place
- The site is powered by Empathica in association with Pizza Hut – 1 (800) 948-8488 – 2313 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405-2740
Please note the survey code can be located on the Pizza Hut receipt at the top, bottom or middle. Any specific questions about the store should be directed to the manager. Tell Pizza Hut will ask a few short questions related to the quality of the pizza, the cleanliness of the store and how friendly the local staff was. At the end of the survey the customer will be presented with a Pizza Hut coupon that can be used on a future visit.
Other Similar Pizza Chains?
- Papa Johns
- Little Caesars
All of the above mentioned chains cost about the same amount of money for a large pizza but Little Caesars has the best discounts and promotions. It should be noted that Domino’s usually is recognized for having the best tasting pizza when a large group of US citizens are polled.
Common Pizza Hut Menu Items
- Create Your Own Pizza Option
- Meaty P’zone Pizza
- Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- Buffalo Burnin’ Hot Wings
- Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers
- Supremo P’zone Pizza
How much does Pizza Hut cost compared to other Pizza joints?
- Pizza Hit Cheese Hand-Tossed Large$10.00 VS Domino’s Hand Tossed Cheese Large (14″)$10.99 VS Papa John’s Cheese (Original) Large $12.00
- Veggie Lover’s Pizza (Hand-Tossed)Large$14.00 VS Domino’s Pacific Veggie (Hand Tossed)Large (14″)$15.99 VS Papa John’s Garden Fresh (Original)Large $17.00
- Pizza Hut Buffalo – Burnin’ Hot, Medium or Mild (Crispy Bone-Out) Eight in count $4.80 VS Papa Johns Spicy Buffalo Wings 8 Pc.$6.99 VS Domino’s Wings 8 Pc. $6.49
As one can see from the above prices Pizza Hut generally has the lower prices when compared to Domino’s and Papa John’s (Little Caesars prices where not available at this time).
Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 and has over 11,000 locations world-wide. The company was founded by Dan and Frank Carney in the state of Kansas but later moved the corporate office to Plano, Texas in order to take advantage of the business friendly tax rate sin the state of Texas.