- Survey process can be completed online
- Prize draw can be entered to win £300
- Roadchef contact information available
When out and about on the open road it’s always nice to have a friendly oasis to take advantage of. For many traveling across Britain this oasis comes in the form of a Roadchef service area. Those who have recently stopped by one of the service locations can now provide feedback on the experience by taking the online survey found at the Tell Roadchef page. Upon arrival at the survey page customers will first be asked to verify which road they were traveling on when they had the experience. Once a road has been confirmed the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process. Those who feel like testing their luck in a prize draw to win £300 can do so by clicking the Prize Draw link posted at the bottom of the Tell Road Chef page. Customers who wish to take a deep dive into the full Terms & Conditions of the prize draw before entering can click the link posted at the top portion of the page.
What on Earth is Roadchef?
- Roadchef operates at over 30 service area locations all across Britain
- Employs over 3,200 people and has over 50 million visits each year
- Serves 1 million breakfasts and 5 million coffees year in and year out
- Some brands include McDonald’s, Days Inn, Costa, and Krispy Kreme
After clicking the Prize Draw link some basic information must be entered (including contact details) prior to entering the drawing. Those who want to check how far along they are in the process can take a glance at the progress bar posted at the top of the Tell Roadchef page (progress bar is provided for both the survey process and the prize draw entry process). General inquiries for Roadchef can be submitted via phone or fax.
Roadchef Contact Numbers
- Phone – 01543 272 540
- Fax – 01543 272 554