The Longevity Study
- Informative video regarding product is available
- Orders can be placed using an online order form
- Support is available by phone, email, or FAQ list
Those who feel like the hands of time may have too firm of a grasp on life may want to consider taking action and ordering Vital Stem Advanced Stem Cell Booster. It is said that taking the supplement daily can support cognitive function, joint and muscle strength, as well as longevity. Potential customers who want to learn more about what Vital Stem has to offer can do so by getting online and going to The Longevity Study page to watch an informative video featuring Dr. Rand McClain. Those who are convinced after watching the video can click the Next Step button to be directed to the order page where 1 of 3 sizes can be selected (6 bottles for $214.27, 3 bottles for $117, or 1 bottle for $46.99). After the size has been selected the order can be completed by entering billing information, selecting a shipping method, and choosing a payment method (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover). Customers will have the opportunity to leave comments and/or divulge how they heard about Vital Stem prior to submitting the order at the The Longevity Study page.
A Closer Look at Vital Stem
- Vital Stem is vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free, and friendly for all diet considerations
- Maintains the highest industry manufacturing standards and exceeds cGMP guidelines
- Products subjected to rigorous 3rd party testing by multiple independent laboratories
- Vital Stem products come with a 90 day money back guarantee (return for any reason)
- Bottles designed with a UV protective barrier to ensure highest potency is maintained
It should be pointed out that the 6 and 3 bottle orders come with free shipping while the single bottle order has a shipping fee of $3.95. Customers who complete an order at The Longevity Study page can expect to have their product within 2 to 7 business days depending on location. Those with questions about Vital Stem may want to take a few minutes review the FAQs posted in the middle section of The Longevity Study page. Customers who can’t find what they need in the FAQs can trying reaching out to Vital Stem customer support via email or by phone from 5 AM to 7 PM PST on the weekdays or 6 AM to 4:30 PM on the weekends.
Vital Stem Customer Support