- Access a TJ Maxx card account online or sign up for an account today
- The card account is associated with all TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post locations
- The site is operated by TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard – 877-890-3150 or 800-952-6133
Please note the The TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to license from MasterCard International, Inc. and customers will received 10% off their first in store purchase upon sign up. Customers will also receive 5 reward points for each dollar spent at any TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post location. The card cannot be used to make purchases until the card is activated via phone.
Other TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard Highlights
- No annual fee 🙂
- No limit on the amount of TJX Reward points a customer can earn
- Provides special shopping hours on certain days for cardholders 🙂
- Customers will received a $10 reward certificate once 1000 reward points are accumulated
- The $10 certificate can only be used in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post locations 🙁
- Customers will earn only 1 point on all other purchases 🙁
- A Framingham based department store chain
- Founded in 1976 and has expanded into the countries of United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland (Europeans love the discounted prices)
- The firm specializes in discounted footwear, bedding and domestics, furniture and clothing that is obtained from high-end retailers when it fails to sell
According to lore TJX Companies also owns HomeGoods/HomeSense, Sierra Trading, Marshalls in the U.S. and Canada, and Winners in Canada. TJX lives by the motto “”Fashions direct from savings. Savings direct to you.” and strives to providing upscale clothing for the poorest of society.